visiting lecturer in Plymouth University
- use your imagination – doesn’t have to be true
- what are you really interested in?
- if you like a photographer – chase them – (photography assistants)
- make time for your own photography – that you enjoy
- pictures don’t always have to make sense
- start with feelings/ get to the ideas later
- say things with pictures not words
- don’t have to understand your projects / work / do it on feelings and just because you want to…
- do something that years ago would have been drawn – do it years later your own way… e.g. – drawing a bomb / damaged buildings after an air raid – years later doing the same things except with a camera.