- photography interlaced practice of creativity, technology, expression, aesthetics and new media.
- driven by curiosity and desire to experiment, create and find out about how the visual world operates.
- openness – sharing, open environment embrace collaboration.
- use social media to share your creativity.
- transformation – how the world is represented, forms of significant port of how we understand the world.
- anticipate the future of imagining explore and re-purpose the imagining of the past.
- Exploration – ask the questions we can’t answer.
- Photography has a dual function of distraction and entertainment. On the one hand and has a tool of discipline on the other.